For many technology-intensive and creative start-ups, an addressable market includes not only the US but a set of high-growth consumer markets around the world. Yet start-ups face a steep learning curve that often includes a lack of market knowledge, poor planning, and insufficient leveraging of international resources and networks.
To get it right, we offer entrepreneurs and managers a unique perspective on accelerating growth and mitigating risk in some the world's most rewarding but challenging markets.
Education and training
Our GlobalStart program is comprised of practical lectures, workshops and coursework on emerging markets. Variations have been delivered at universities (UCLA, USC, Pepperdine, Baylor University, Chinese University of Hong Kong, and China Open University); to government agencies (Provincial Governments, Ministry of Education, and others in China and Southeast Asia); and a range of investment and business conferences.
- Tailored programs and lectures
- Short courses
BOARD REPRESENTATION AND ACCELERATION SERVICES
We advise a select group of US-based start-ups which we think can have enormous impact on emerging economies, with the following support activities:
- Creating market assessment and execution plans that lead to practical, immediate in-country presence.
- Leveraging international resources and expert networks.
- Developing low-cost expansion options including licensing, export/sales channels, and platform alignment
- Assessing high impact partnerships and strategic investments
- Mitigating risk
Interested in learning more about how we can help to accelerate your start-up go global? Contact us today at email@example.com.
Or submit your details and company profile below.